Provision of a qualified individual with the capacities to:
- Formulate strategic policies
- Determinate business directions
- Organize the work plan
- Decide on mode of business financing
- Implement management policies, work plan etc.
- Evaluate the business performance
The Director will be hired under an employment contract, with a monthly remuneration subject to the Mandatory Provident Fund and will be named on the employer return declaration to the Inland Revenue Department.
Health insurance will be contracted (legal minimum level) as well as a director liability insurance.
The Director resides in Hong Kong (upscale neighborhood) for a few years, with permanent Hong Kong ID and so he doesn’t need a working visa.
Bank signatory powers
The Director will sign individually on the corporate bank account, the company main banker should be located in Hong Kong. The bank account will remain under the sole control and responsibility of the Director – no other access will be granted except (depending on the selected Financial Institution) for consultation and preparation of payments.
Agreements signatory powers
Agreements with be reviewed by para-legal services to ensure that they don’t contravene to any laws and regulations and particularly that Hong Kong laws and regulations are well respected. Additionally, a compliance on the involved parties will be conducted as this is often requested by Financial Institutions. If the agreements are provided by the law firm referring the client the compliance and the review will be shortened.
Organization and monitoring
The Director will organize the meetings in Hong Kong for the directors/partners to take resolutions with a description of the subjects matters discussed.
The Director will monitor the state of affairs and review Monthly P&L which should be prepared for the 20 of the next month, he will obviously sign all management accounts and the audit / tax declaration.
The Director being a senior manager is not subject to defined working hours, thus he will dedicate the necessary time for the pursuit of his activities. Whenever the Director should travel the company will reimburse him expenses occurred for business flight on CX and 5-stars hotel.
If and when required one of the Director’s companies could sublet an office space
- Providing registered address for the company
- Providing an effective place of management at the same place where the Director is managing his other companies.
- The agreement could integrate services of accounting and compliance with one company owned by the Director.
- Office of good standing in a type B Tower, one entire floor, with security and conference room.