Providing legal and operational local director
- Hong Kong permanent resident with extensive business exposure, fellow member of the Hong Kong Institute of Directors. Other personalities are available depending on the business activities.
- Capable of formulating strategic policies, determining the business direction and taking an active part in the company management.
Providing administrative local staff
- Part-time or full time employees directly attached to the company or using the substance of a local third party
Obtaining and maintaining corporate bank account
- Principal banker in Hong Kong, onboarding compliance for SPV and complex structuration
Arranging shareholders meetings
- Signatures on contracts, minutes and resolutions
- Company secretary services
Arranging office rental
- With telephone and fax lines, office equipment etc.. or
- Outsourcing costs for office operation with local partner
Assistance in substance creation
- Licensing and trading to the subsidiaries
- Registration of patents and trademarks
- Redirection of business and financial flows
You could also use the tax substance of a third party for holding, licensing or lending under a service agreement.